If you are thinking of remodeling your bathroom, call the Denver bathroom remodeling experts at Bell Plumbing to discuss our plumbing products and remodeling services. We can help you decide on the right fixtures, sinks, faucets, tub, shower, or toilet to match your needs. We’ll also help you design your new bathroom so that you get an efficient, functional, and aesthetically-pleasing bathroom.
Here are a few details to consider before you begin your next bathroom remodeling project.
- Consider the space that you have available. Will you need to knock out a wall for a larger shower or tub? Will there be enough space between the new fixtures and appliances to fit within a comfortable space? How will structural changes affect the time frame of the project?
- If you want a larger shower or tub, make sure you get the size and style that suits everyone’s needs. For smaller spaces, installing a larger shower might not be a possibility. Consider an additional bathroom if you can’t get the size you want without making a lot of unnecessary renovations.
- Thing about plumbing upgrades. Low-flow faucets and toilets save water, and can help lower your bills. Upgrading to a new water heater could improve the plumbing system throughout your entire home.
- In addition to saving water, you can also save energy by upgrading your lighting. There are plenty of high-efficiency lights and fixtures. Installing energy-efficient light bulbs will only add to the energy savings you’ll get.
- Would you like extra storage? If so, consider a vanity with extra drawers and cabinets. Assess your current bathroom and find all the places that need improvement. It’s little details like this that really makes a difference once the project is complete.
- Consider installing timeless designs for faucets, sinks, and light fixtures. By picking out designs that won’t go out of style, you won’t be ready for another remodeling job for many years to come.
- Pick out designs that are also functional, but always choose the designs that create the look and feel that you prefer. You are less likely to be happy with your bathroom remodel if you select your fixtures on functionality alone.
Call the Denver plumbers at Bell Plumbing for all your bathroom remodeling needs!