- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Sump Pumps
- Pipe Replacement
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Water Lines
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tank vs Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Rheem Water Heater
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water Treatment System Installation
- Water Treatment System Repair
- DIY Plumbing Parts and Supplies
- Parts Department
Drain & Sewer
- Electrical Wiring, Inspections & Repairs
- Electrical Panel Installation & Repair
- Surge Protection
- Appliance Installation
- GFCI and AFCI Outlet Installation
- Home Theater Installation and Repair
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Backup Generator Services
- Jetted Hot Tubs
- Attic, Ceiling & Whole-House Fans
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Mitsubishi Ductless
- Rheem Furnaces
- Radiant Heating
- Outdoor Radiant Heating
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Burnham Boilers
- Dunkirk Boilers
- Ductless Split Heating and Cooling
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Cleaners
- Zone Control Systems
Denver, CO Duct Sealing Service from Bell Home Solutions
When you use a ducted forced air distribution system in order to circulate heated and cooled air throughout your home, you really need to be able to count on the proper operation of the air ducts being used. When properly designed and installed, a ductwork system is a great way to distribute heated and cooled air throughout your home. However, a damaged or improperly sealed ductwork system is good for little more than raising your heating and cooling costs while providing you with subpar comfort levels. If your HVAC system is letting you down, you may be in need of the services offered by the Denver duct sealing professionals at Bell Home Solutions.
Call Bell Home Solutions for exceptional duct sealing service in Denver, CO.
When to Consider Professional Duct Sealing in Denver
One challenge that ductwork systems present is the fact that they are mostly hidden from view beneath your floors and behind walls. Because of this, many issues with your ductwork may go undetected than they would otherwise. There are many different warning signs that you may notice, however, that will inform you of the need for professional duct repair service. You just need to know what to look for. Here are a few tips regarding such warning signs from the Denver duct sealing pros at Bell Home Solutions.
One of the most common signs that you need to schedule professional duct sealing service is a decline in the efficiency with which your heating and cooling system operates. If your air ducts are improperly fitted together or have developed any tears or holes due to corrosion, they will allow conditioned air to escape. As a result, your HVAC system will have to work harder than it ought to in order to keep your home comfortable. This will result in increased heating and cooling costs.
You may also notice that different areas of your home are more difficult to keep comfortable than others. If you have rooms in your home that never seem to get quite as comfortable as the rest of your house, give us a call. Professional duct sealing service may be the solution to your problem.
Denver Duct Sealing and the Aeroseal Process
If you think that duct sealing is as simple as slapping some duct tape on cracks in your air ducts, you’re in for a surprise. In order to get the best performance possible from your air ducts you need to schedule your Denver duct sealing service with a professional technician that has the tools and training to get the job done right. The Aeroseal process allows us to seal your air ducts from the inside.
With Aeroseal technology, our technicians are able to measure duct leakage in your home, pressurizing air that is escaping your air ducts and spray polymer particles inside your heating and cooling system’s supply ducts to adhere to the edge of any leak. More and more particles adhere to one another until the leak is completely resolved. For more information about how the Aeroseal process works, or about your Denver duct sealing options in general, contact us at any time.
While energy savings resulting from reducing leakage vary based on climate, utility rates, and your heating and cooling system, the other goals of even temperatures in all rooms, improved indoor air quality, and reduction of odors and fumes will be achieved regardless of those conditions.
The Aeroseal 6–step process takes very little time to bring you big savings and comfort:
- Wall registers are covered in order for air to escape only through the leaks
- Sealant in injected into the ducts for approximately 1 hour
- Small aerosol particles are kept suspended in the airflow by continuous air movement
- As the air stream makes a sharp turn to exit through a leak, the particles collide with and adhere to the leak edges
- Ducts are sealed with only 1–2 oz. of the sealant material remaining in the ducts
- A computer–generated analysis summarizing your home’s or building’s amount of leakage is generated, providing verification of success of the process
Call Bell Home Solutions for Duct Sealing in Denver
When you need to have your air ducts sealed to boost energy efficiency in your home, give Bell Home Solutions a call. Our Denver duct sealing technicians are able to handle any duct sealing services you may need. Let us help you live more comfortably with improved efficiency by getting you the performance you deserve from your ductwork.