Remodeling your kitchen is a big undertaking to say the least, but there’s no substitute for having the kitchen you’ve always dreamed of. With the quality kitchen remodeling services offered by Bell Home Solutions, you can finally make your dream kitchen a reality.
Bell Home Solutions offers kitchen remodeling services in Denver, CO and the surrounding area.
Bell Plumbing & Heating Company is Now Bell Home Solutions
Bell Plumbing and Heating Company has been providing customers with plumbing and heating services since 1926, but that's not all we do today. We also offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling services (we've been remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for over 50 years now), drain and sewer line services and electrical repairs and installations. We have a gorgeous kitchen and bathroom product showroom so as to help you better visualize your dream remodel, and even have a retail store with a parts counter for the do-it-yourself home owners out there. For these reasons, we've decided to change our name to Bell Home Solutions, to better reflect all of the great services we offer to the Denver Metro area.
Let Our Kitchen Remodel Contractors Do The Hard Work For You
You can count on the Bell Home Solutions kitchen remodeling contractors for all matters great and small, whether it’s helping you pick out new fixtures or deciding where to put your new kitchen sink. We want to make your kitchen remodeling project as positive an experience as possible, and we’ll use our expertise to match your ideas with the proper equipment and accessories, designing you the kitchen remodel of your dreams.
We also put a great deal of emphasis on communication and coordination. Before we even start work on remodeling your kitchen, you’ll know what we’re going to do and how we’re going to do it. This saves time and reduces stress for everyone involved, making it that much more exciting to watch your new kitchen come together. Below is what you can expect from when hiring us to remodel your kitchen.
Our Step by Step Kitchen Remodeling Process
Bell Home Solutions offers comprehensive remodeling services for kitchens that will help you redesign this important part of your house however you want it. We cover the entire remodeling process from the earliest design ideas to showing you how to operate your new kitchen appliances. You won’t need to hire any other plumber, electrician, or HVAC contractor, since we handle it all: plumbing, lighting, cabinets, fixtures, countertops, drywall, and flooring.
Follow our step–by–step process to see how we handle a kitchen remodel from start to finish:
- It begins when you contact our kitchen remodelers or visit our showroom in person. Our interior designers will gladly give you a complementary one–hour kitchen design consultation to get you started.
- Our remodel administrative assistant contacts you to schedule a free in–home estimate. He or she will help you through the entire process from this point onward.
- An estimator or designer visits your home to
perform the following:
- Develop a sense of the decor of the rest of your house and how your new kitchen design will fit with it.
- Make initial room measurements.
- Discuss with you the scope of the project, including the budget you have in mind for it, while listening carefully to your needs and requirements.
- Explain any home mechanical issues.
- Show product samples, either physically or using images on an iPad.
- Present ideas for design and function.
- Explain the complete kitchen remodeling process in detail.
- The estimator or designer returns to the office to handle any necessary product research.
- Based on field measurements and the discussion with you regarding the remodeling project, the estimator issues a budgetary estimate.
- You sign the estimate and remit a down payment.
- The estimator presents prepared job instructions and a list of milestone dates to the remodel production department.
- You come to our product showroom to select the products you want for your new kitchen, as well as to receive any additional design assistance you may desire.
- We order the products, and issue a tentative schedule (based on the products arriving on time).
- We send you a letter to introduce you to the key contacts at our company you will be dealing with. At this point, your main contact will shift from the estimator to the remodel production manager.
- We acquire all the applicable permits.
- The remodel production manager will keep you up–to–date on product arrivals through weekly calls.
- Upon receiving all the ordered products, the remodel production manager issues a firm schedule.
- A week prior to starting the job, you will meet with the estimator/designer and the production manager at the jobsite for a pre–construction meeting.
- Products are delivered to your home.
- The installation crews create work areas around the home.
- For your safety, all of our employees receive background checks and submit to random drug screening.
- All workers in your home, with the exception of the glass and granite installers, are Bell Home Solutions employees. We allow the glass and granite fabricators to install their own product, since it is best we only handle this material once due to its weight and fragility.
- The workers lay down drop cloths in high trafficked areas and install plastic sheeting to keep construction dust out of other areas of your home.
- The job starts with demolition, moves to rough in, then product installation, and at last to finished work, with proper jurisdiction inspections done throughout the entire process.
- Upon completion, we will give you training to operate any special equipment installed for the kitchen remodel, such as new dishwashers, etc.
- We send out the final invoice, along with "thank you" cards and customer satisfaction surveys.
Bell Home Solutions also offers bathroom remodeling services near Denver.
Kitchen Remodeling Isn’t Complete Without New Counters And Cabinets
When you’re thinking about how you want your Denver homes kitchen remodel to turn out, it’s easy to focus on the major changes, but it’s really the details that bring the whole thing together at the end. Bell Home Solutions offers a great selection of kitchen countertops and tile, as well as kitchen cabinets, so you can craft just the right look for your new kitchen. We can custom cut just about anything as well, and we’ll gladly advise you on the types of materials and products that we’ve found to work best in a particular situation.
Upgrade Your Kitchen With New Faucets And Plumbing Fixtures Too
Kitchen remodeling is more than just installing new countertops and cabinets. Another area where your eye for detail can really shine through is in the faucets and plumbing fixtures you select when remodeling your kitchen. Our selection of kitchen products is second to none, and you might be surprised how having just the right faucet on your sink can really enhance your new kitchen.
Come To Bell Home Solutions if You Want to Remodel Your Kitchen Near Denver, Colorado
Because you use your kitchen so much, you want to get the work done and get back to your normal routine as quickly as possible. While there’s no way to complete a kitchen remodeling project without disrupting your daily life, Bell Home Solutions will work with you every step of the way to make sure the work is done quickly, properly and as unobtrusively as possible.
And since we can do everything from putting in new pipes to hanging cabinets, your project will be done much more quickly and smoothly than if you had to coordinate the efforts of multiple contractors.
So give us a call today to let us know how we can help you achieve the kitchen remodel of your dreams for your Denver home.