- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Sump Pumps
- Pipe Replacement
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Water Lines
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tank vs Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Rheem Water Heater
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water Treatment System Installation
- Water Treatment System Repair
- DIY Plumbing Parts and Supplies
- Parts Department
Drain & Sewer
- Electrical Wiring, Inspections & Repairs
- Electrical Panel Installation & Repair
- Surge Protection
- Appliance Installation
- GFCI and AFCI Outlet Installation
- Home Theater Installation and Repair
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Backup Generator Services
- Jetted Hot Tubs
- Attic, Ceiling & Whole-House Fans
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Mitsubishi Ductless
- Rheem Furnaces
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Burnham Boilers
- Dunkirk Boilers
- Ductless Split Heating and Cooling
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Cleaners
- Zone Control Systems
Denver, CO Bathroom Remodeling Services from Bell Home Solutions
Having your bathroom set up just the way you want it can make all the difference. With bathroom remodeling services from Bell Home Solutions, you can finally have the bathroom remodel you’ve always wanted. Our bathroom remodeling contractors will work with you every step of the way to make sure our work reflects exactly what you had in mind and that we get the job done with as little interruption of your daily life as possible.
Bell Home Solutions offers bathroom remodeling services in Denver, CO and the surrounding area.
Bell Plumbing & Heating Company is Now Bell Home Solutions
Bell Plumbing and Heating Company has been providing customers with plumbing and heating services since 1926, but that's not all we do today. We also offer kitchen and bathroom remodeling services (we've been remodeling kitchens and bathrooms for over 50 years now), drain and sewer line services and electrical repairs and installations. We have a gorgeous kitchen and bathroom product showroom so as to help you better visualize your dream remodel, and even have a retail store with a parts counter for the do-it-yourself home owners out there. For these reasons, we've decided to change our name to Bell Home Solutions, to better reflect all of the great services we offer to the Denver Metro area.
Bathroom Remodeling Design – the 1st Step in Any Bathroom Remodel Project
The first step in bathroom remodeling is coming up with an outline of the changes you want to make and have a general understanding of how you want your bathroom to look once work is completed. While you might have a million ideas, it can be tough to know how to put it all together and where to begin. Our Denver bathroom remodeling contractors can help you design your ideal bathroom, so you can rest assured knowing your bathroom remodel will not only look professional, but will stand the test of time.
Our Step by Step Bathroom Remodeling Process
Although bathrooms are small rooms that are usually removed from the central parts of a home, you and your family will spend a great deal of time in them. Transforming a tired, drab bathroom into something more modern, attractive, and efficient can make a significant impact on your daily life. Bell Home Solutions can help you completely revamp your bathroom with our comprehensive remodeling services. We handle the entire process, so you don’t need to work with various contractors for each different step and deal with misunderstandings due to poor communications. Whether it’s plumbing, lighting, drywall, cabinets, or new fixture installation, you can depend on us from start to finish.
Here’s the step–by–step process we follow that will ensure you have the new bathroom that you want:
- Start off by contacting our bathroom remodelers or paying a personal visit to our extensive showroom. Our interior designers will also provide you with a complementary one–hour bathroom design consultation.
- After this, a remodel administrative assistant will contact you to schedule a free in–home estimate, and will serve as your guide throughout the process from this point forward.
- An estimator or designer visits your home to perform the following:
- Explain the complete remodeling process in detail.
- Develop a sense of your home’s overall design and make initial room measurements.
- Discuss the scope of the project with you, including the budget they envision for it, and listen closely to your requirements.
- Explain any home mechanical issues.
- Show product samples, such as sinks, cabinets, and bath tubs, either in person at our product showroom or using images on an iPad.
- Present ideas for bathroom design and function.
- After returning to the office, the estimator or designer handles any necessary product research.
- Based on in–home measurements and discussions regarding the planned bathroom remodel, the estimator issues a budgetary estimate.
- You sign the estimate and remit a down payment.
- The estimator presents prepared job instructions and a list of milestone dates to the remodel production department.
- At our showroom, you can pick out the bathroom products you want for the remodel, as well as receive any additional design assistance you may need.
- We order the products you want, and then issue a tentative schedule (based on the product arriving in a timely manner).
- Receive a letter introducing you to the key points of contact you’ll be dealing with and further describing the bathroom remodeling process. At this point, your main contact will shift from the estimator to the remodel production manager.
- We take care of acquiring all the applicable permits.
- Through weekly calls, the remodel production manager will keep you up–to–date on product arrivals.
- Once we have received all the products, the remodel production manager drafts a firm schedule.
- A week prior to beginning the bath room remodel work, you will have a pre–construction meeting with the estimator/designer and the production manager at the job site.
- Products are delivered to your home.
- The installation crews create work areas around the home.
- For your safety, all of our employees receive background checks and submit to random drug tests.
- With the exception of the glass and granite installers, all workers in your home are employees of Bell Home Solutions. The glass and granite fabricators install their own products, since it is best to handle this material only once due to its weight and fragile nature.
- The workers lay down drop cloths in trafficked areas and install plastic sheeting to help keep construction debris from entering other parts of your home.
- The bathroom remodel process now moves through a series of stages: demolition, rough in, product installation, and finish work. Proper jurisdiction inspections are done throughout these stages too.
- Upon completion of your new bathroom, we will provide you with hands–on instructions on how to operate any special equipment we have installed, such as heated floor thermostats, tubs with water jets, etc.
- We send out the final invoice, along with "thank you" cards and customer satisfaction surveys.
Bell Home Solutions also offers kitchen remodeling services near Denver, CO.
Do Not Remodel Your Bathroom Without Considering New Bathtubs, Showers, Etc...
From big new bathtubs to the tiniest of fixtures, we have all of the bathroom fixtures you need to make your Denver homes bathroom remodeling project a success. You can choose just about anything from our great selection of products and our remodeling professionals will put them right where you want them to be. We’ll also help you match the features you want to the products we offer to make sure you get just the combination you’re looking for.
Bell Home Solutions Can Help with Remodeling Your Bathroom in Denver, from Start to Finish
Your bathroom is likely your first stop in the morning and your last stop before bed. With the right shower from Bell Home Solutions, you can make sure you get your day off to the right start. We offer a great lineup of excellent showers, shower doors and shower heads, so you can enjoy your ideal shower experience every morning.
The right tub can also add a whole new level of comfort to your new bathroom. We carry tubs that come equipped with massaging water or air jets that make it that much easier to relax and unwind after a long stressful day. Feel free to check out the different types of bathtubs and showers we have available.
Why Let Us Design Your Bathroom Remodel?
One you’ve decided that the time is right to remodel your bathroom, the next step is to pinpoint the exact reasoning behind this remodel. Remodeling a bathroom is, after all, not only a great opportunity to make your bathroom more visually pleasing: it is also an ideal time to make it more functional as well. When we handle the design of your bathroom remodel, you can count on a beautiful finished product that will suit the needs of every resident in your home.
Whether you need to improve accessibility of your bathroom in order to better accommodate residents with physical disabilities, or you just want to make your shower a safer and more convenient area for elderly family members, you can count on us to ensure that all of your bases are covered. Our remodeling and design team will work closely with you throughout the remodeling process, helping you to fully realize your aesthetic vision while also designing a remodel that will suit the needs of everyone in the household. Contact us for more details.
We Can Handle a Special Needs Accommodation Bathroom Remodel As Well
Another major reason for bathroom remodeling is to accommodate your own special needs or those of a family member. Bell Home Solutions has a great deal of experience working with these types of project. We’re Certified Aging in Place Specialists (CAPS) trained in Universal Design so we can better help you figure out just what types of features you need to make your new bathroom easy and safe to use for people of all ages and abilities. Learn more about how we help accomodate people with disabilities and special needs, or give us a call for more information.
So no matter what type of bathroom remodeling project you have in mind for your home, give Bell Home Solutions a call today to get started on the road to your ideal bathroom remodel.