- Plumbing Installation & Replacement
- Plumbing Repair & Maintenance
- Sump Pumps
- Pipe Replacement
- Bathroom Plumbing
- Kitchen Plumbing
- Water Lines
- Water Leak Detection
- Slab Leaks
- Video Pipe Inspection
- Water Heaters
- Water Heater Repair
- Water Heater Installation
- Tank vs Tankless Water Heater Benefits
- Rheem Water Heater
- Water Treatment Systems
- Water Treatment System Installation
- Water Treatment System Repair
- DIY Plumbing Parts and Supplies
- Parts Department
Drain & Sewer
- Electrical Wiring, Inspections & Repairs
- Electrical Panel Installation & Repair
- Surge Protection
- Appliance Installation
- GFCI and AFCI Outlet Installation
- Home Theater Installation and Repair
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Backup Generator Services
- Jetted Hot Tubs
- Attic, Ceiling & Whole-House Fans
- Heating Installation & Replacement
- Heating Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Repair & Maintenance
- Furnace Installation
- Mitsubishi Ductless
- Rheem Furnaces
- Radiant Heating
- Outdoor Radiant Heating
- Boiler Installation & Replacement
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- Burnham Boilers
- Dunkirk Boilers
- Ductless Split Heating and Cooling
- Commercial HVAC
- Air Cleaners
- Zone Control Systems
Disability & Special Needs Accommodation from Bell Home Solutions
We Keep In Mind Safety, Style & Convenience for Our Denver Customers with Special Needs & Accomodations
Seniors and people with disabilities shouldn’t compromise on safety and convenience. Our CAPS (Certified Aging in Place Specialists) showroom staff has the sensitivity and training to help you adapt your bathroom to your needs or the special needs of a loved one. We’ll take the time to answer your questions and discuss the benefits of low–barrier and barrier–free tubs and showers, and other bathroom accessories. For expert service in the Denver area, call Bell Home Solutions today!
Best Bath Tubs & Showers for Those with Special Needs
We proudly offer walk–in tubs and showers by Best Bath, one of the country’s leading manufacturers of innovative bathroom appliances for independent living.
Necessary Bathroom Accessories For Independent Living
You or your loved one should feel safe and secure through every step of the bathroom routine. Besides low–barrier and barrier–free tubs and showers, we also carry a full range of products to make each transition through the bathroom easier and safer, including:
- Grab bars – We offer a choice of styles and we will help make sure any bar you purchase is properly located and mounted.
- Transfer chairs, shower aids, and shower seats – These provide stable, comfortable, and hygienic support to decrease the risk of falling and improve your sense of security.
- Specially designed wall mounted cabinets and bathroom fixtures – Easier to use and won’t suddenly snap or break when grabbed.
- ADA height toilets – More accessible, secure, and comfortable for people with special needs.
Take the stress and anxiety out of using the bathroom. Our CAPS–trained staff can estimate the cost of remodeling your bathroom and provide a design based on ADA recommendations for construction and quality. We invite you to look at the low and zero–threshold tubs and showers, and other innovative special needs products in our showroom, to help you decide which ones could help improve the safety and quality of your life.
Retirement Community Bathroom Remodeling
We love working one on one with our customers, but we also cater to retirement communities. No project is too large or small. Our design team is ready to help with the planning and installation of special needs products in any independent living community. For help outfitting your bathroom for use by those with disabilities or special needs, call Bell Home Solutions. We’re the company more people in the Denver metro area call for their kitchen remodeling and bathroom remodeling services.