Bell Home Solutions has been remodeling Kitchen& Baths in Denver for over 50 years. We are currently accepting applications for a Remodel Lead Craftsman.
To join our elite team, you will be expected to be responsible for the successful completion of the jobs given, which include being on time, on budget, and maintaining a high level of quality. In addition to being an excellent framing, finish carpenter, and tile setter he or she should exhibit good judgment, high ethical standards, good oral and written communication skills, and strong leadership abilities.
Specific Responsibilities include:
- Customer satisfaction and company representation
- Complete projects, safely, profitably, and on schedule
- Maintenance of job-site paperwork
- Supervision of company labor and subcontractors
- Scheduling of inspections
- Job-site protection, and cleanliness
- Participate in meetings including pre-construction, and punchlist
- Assist in constructing home show booths and promoting education
- Overall company policy adherence
Minimum Job Requirements:
- High School diploma, or GED
- 5 years residential construction/remodeling experience
- A good motor vehicle record / Reliable transportation
- Excellent customer service & communication skills
- Must be able to perform the reasonable physical requirements of the position, including lifting 75 pounds.
Currently the hours are 7:00am thru 3:30pm Monday –Friday
We’re an equal opportunity employer and every employee is drug screened and their background is checked.