Taking good care of the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) in your home is important both for your comfort and for your safety. When it comes to hiring a company that can handle such jobs as repairs for ductwork, installation of a furnace, or maintenance on an air conditioner, you want to make sure you hire the best contractor possible. Shoddy work on your HVAC systems can often be as bad as no work at all (amateur jobs often lead to safety issues, or at the least, further repairs in the near future), so set up a checklist of qualities that you want from the company you hire.
We’ll help you start that checklist. We think that’ll you will put Bell Home Solutions near the top of your choices for suitable HVAC contractors in Denver once you look at all the services we provide, and the experience and knowledge we put behind those services.
A brief checklist of qualities to look for in an HVAC contractor
- Many years in the business: Nothing will mark a contractor as an amateur or an inexperienced professional faster than a short track record. A company with at least of decade of work indicates both hands-on experience and the trust of customers and the community.
- Properly licensed: This is what marks an amateur from a professional. An HVAC company in Colorado should have proper county or city licensing. You can request the information from them to see that their license is current, or check with the local jurisdiction.
- NATE-certified technicians: The North American Trade Excellence (NATE) certification is the only training certification recognized by the entire HVAC industry. A contractor worth hiring should have NATE-certified technicians on staff to make sure you get the best work possible.
- Offers a variety of services: A high-quality contractor should have a range of different services to offer beyond basic repairs. Look for a contractor who can handle different types of HVAC equipment, as well as repairs for ductwork and solutions for indoor air quality problems.
- Ready to help 24/7: Malfunctions with your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning rarely happen when it’s convenient for you. You want a contractor on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to come to your rescue when that very inconvenient breakdown occurs
Bell Home Solutions had been in business since 1926… and our other credentials live up to our longevity: licensed, NATE-certified technicians, 24-hour emergency service. And we can take care of everything from ductwork to boilers. We also do plumbing and remodeling! For your first stop for HVAC contractors in Denver, CO, look to us.