89 year old landmark Denver area home services firm Bell Home Solutions (a.k.a Bell Plumbing & Heating Company) has an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales manager. If you’re a motivated leader energized by the chance to guide and further grow an already dynamic sales organization, this is the job for you. The position reports directly to our President and the job specifications are as follows:
Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned markets, which currently includes residential Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical Service Call Center, HVAC Installation, Electrical / Lighting Design and Installations, and Kitchen & Bath Remodel with Design Showroom. Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and sales team.
· Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
· Responsible for the performance and development of the sales team.
· Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
· Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
· Conducts one-on-one review with the sales team to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of sales and the sales team’s activity performance.
· Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
· Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
· Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by sales team.
· Assists sales team in preparation of proposals and presentations.
· Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Recruits, tests, and hires Sales team based on criteria agreed upon by senior management.
Relationships and Roles:
· Insures that all Sales team meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
· Delegates authority and responsibility with accountability and follow-up.
· Sets examples for Sales team in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
· Conducts regular coaching and counseling with Sales team to build motivation and selling skills.
· Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
· Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
· 5-7 years of experience in sales management.
· Home services sales management a huge plus, but not a requirement if candidate possesses other key talents and/or experiences
· Experience with enterprise software solutions and medium to large, complex organizations.
· Extensive experience in all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management.
· Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
· Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
We’re a drug free equal opportunity employer and a solid 4th generation family owned and operated business. Compensation includes a competitive wage with bonus potential and a very strong benefits package.
Qualified applicants can apply here.