Here’s the step—by—step process we follow that will ensure you have the new bathroom that you want:
- Start off by contacting our bathroom remodelers or paying a personal visit to our extensive showroom. Our interior designers will also provide you with a complementary one–hour bathroom design consultation.
- After this, a remodel administrative assistant will contact you to schedule a free in–home estimate, and will serve as your guide throughout the process from this point forward.
- An estimator or designer visits your home to perform the following:
- Explain the complete remodeling process in detail.
- Develop a sense of your home’s overall design and make initial room measurements.
- Discuss the scope of the project with you, including the budget they envision for it, and listen closely to your requirements.
- Explain any home mechanical issues.
- Show product samples, such as sinks, cabinets, and bath tubs, either in person at our product showroom or using images on an iPad.
- Present ideas for bathroom design and function.
- For your safety, all of our employees receive background checks and submit to random drug tests.
- With the exception of the glass and granite installers, all workers in your home are employees of Bell Home Solutions. The glass and granite fabricators install their own products, since it is best to handle this material only once due to its weight and fragile nature.
- The workers lay down drop cloths in trafficked areas and install plastic sheeting to help keep construction debris from entering other parts of your home.